[Paraview] LIC plugin version 2 of PV 410 Windows 32 bits fails : unsupported NVIDIA card driver ?

Richard Grenon richard.grenon at onera.fr
Tue Apr 15 12:51:38 EDT 2014

Hello Burlen,

Thank you for this information.

Indeed, my laptop is very old: it is a Toshiba Satellite X 200 with
Vista 32 bits that I purchased in 2007. The NVIDIA driver has been
automatically updated by Windows update to the 7.15.11.7626 version in
2008 or 2009, I don't remember. The most recent Vista 32 bits driver
that Toshiba gives on its download page for this laptop is only the
7.15.11.7605 version that is older than the version I got from Windows
update!

I have downloaded the 307.83 version on the NVIDIA download page, and my
card is in the list of compatible cards. I hope it's true! I will try to
update my driver this evening.

Thanks again.

Richard

--