[Paraview] Load png files onto a plane

Mohammad Mirzadeh mirzadeh at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 13:20:05 EDT 2014

To be honest I have played with that and I'm confused with how the rotation
actually works! By default PV loads png files onto the z = 0 plane. Now
what I know of the final plane is that it is parallel to the 'view plane'
(i.e. the plane with \vec{PF} normal where P is the camera position and F
is the camera focal point). Is there any easy way to achieve this?