[Paraview] Improving the resolution of a wireframe plot

Colin McAuliffe cjm2176 at columbia.edu
Tue Sep 24 15:27:43 EDT 2013

Sorry for the confusion. I was not referring to the resolution of the
mesh itself, but the resolution of the lines in the wireframe. These
lines appear pixellated, especially when zoomed, which is what I meant
by offset. Is there a way to improve this? And if so can it also be
done from a pvpython script?

Thanks