[Paraview] Paraview Webgl Scene

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Sun Oct 20 20:59:18 EDT 2013

As far a I remember, this.objects is only the cache of all possible objects
that can compose the scene.
To create an animation, you first need all your objects in the cache and
then you need to update the scene to only pick the objects that are part of
the scene for a given time step.

Hopefully that will help you out.

Seb