[Paraview] Paraview Webgl Scene

Paul Graham meteorpaul at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 00:17:55 EDT 2013

Hi Sebastien,

I attempted to setup a basic animation as proof of concept by creating an
array of scenes and then, in 'drawScene()', updating
'this.objects[scenelayer].data = newdata', where scenelayer is one
component of the static scene and 'newdata' is a base64 decoded string from
the array of scenes.

Unfortunately, thus far I have not been successful in getting the scene to
update.  I wonder if it might be an object scoping issue with
'this.objects'.

Any ideas as to what might be the best approach?

Thanks,

Paul

On 17 October 2013 07:17, Sebastien Jourdain <sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com