[Paraview] paraview superbuild on standalone system - how to, get the sources ? (UNCLASSIFIED)

Angelini, Richard C (Rick) CIV USARMY ARL (US) richard.c.angelini.civ at mail.mil
Tue Oct 15 08:29:58 EDT 2013

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

You can download all of the dependency library tarballs from:

http://paraview.org/files/v4.0/dependencies

Your cmake in the Superbuild would then point to a downloads directory:

EXAMPLE:
ccmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX:PATH=/usr/local/paraview \
-Ddownload_location=`pwd`/../Downloads \
-DParaView_FROM_GIT=OFF \
-DParaView_URL=`pwd`/../Downloads/ParaView-v4.0.1-source.tgz \
-DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release \
-DENABLE_visitbridge:BOOL=ON \
-DENABLE_cgns=ON \
-DENABLE_boost=ON \