[Paraview] paraview superbuild on standalone system - how to, get the sources ?

Thomas th.eh at gmx.de
Sun Oct 13 11:35:47 EDT 2013

Hi Benson,
I have already tried the precompiled binaries - they work O.K. but
I am not able to use paraview as intended - parallel.
I guess I have to build it on my system and link the correct mpi libraries.
I cannot build the superbuild on the chosen architecture - it has no
internet connection so I cannot use git.
So I have to download all the sources I need (qt, python...) on another
machine and then transfer to the target system and build there.
That is my problem - I basically need to know if I can use git to
donwload "everything" and then compile offline somwhere else.
Cheers,
thomas