[Paraview] Which polygon file reader in Paraview has interface to show/hide separate segments?

Jimmy Chen migichen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 22:35:01 EDT 2013

Samuel,

Thank you very much for the quick reply.  I tried your EnSight example
and could select different polygons by using "Extract Blocks" filter.
VTK's example EnSight datasets also allows doing so.

Besides, *.vtp or *.pvtp files are not working for me.   What content
should be put into vtp files to enable Paraview "Extract Blocks"?  If
you also have a working vtp example that will be very helpful.

Thanks and best regards,
Jimmy