[Paraview] Another paraview x3d export question: pale pale colors output -- how do I hack the x3d exporter?

Cook, Rich cook47 at llnl.gov
Mon Nov 25 13:18:04 EST 2013

"interpolate colors before mapping" is turned on for all objects.
Hmm -- I just got a good image -- hold on while I figure out what I did.  I went into the advanced settings and changed a couple things.  Let's see if I can figure out when it works and when it doesn't.

--
✐Richard Cook
✇ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory