[Paraview] Another paraview x3d export question: pale pale colors output -- how do I hack the x3d exporter?

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Sun Nov 24 19:13:02 EST 2013

> I don't see any such option.  I'm attaching a screen shot of all the contour properties.  I also don't see that in the Preferences anywhere.

Rich, the properties panels provides a "search box" on the top of the
panel. It's generally easy to simply use that to find the properties.
The panel has a "advanced" view and a "default" view and hence not all
available properties are shown in the panel. However, if you search,
all properties are searched irrespective of whether the panel is in
advanced or simple view. So just type  "interpolate " in the "Search"
box and you'll see the attached image:

For more details on the design on the properties panel, here's a post:
http://www.kitware.com/blog/home/post/491

I tried to reproduce the issue using a wavelet source instead, but my
blender skills are limited and I can't seem to get any color rendered.
I'll wait till I get your response about what happens for you with the
simple sphere case to continue.

Utkarsh