[Paraview] Blog: Using the Color Map Editor panel in ParaView 4.1

Burlen Loring bloring at lbl.gov
Mon Nov 25 13:13:31 EST 2013

I can make it happen with or without the auto update enabled, although
it's a bit flakey. See if you can reproduce it this way:

start pv, create wavelet, surface rep, color by RTData
open colormap editor, open preset color scales and without closing it,
first choose "rainbow desaturated" then switch to "erdc_rainbow_bright".

at this point the UI  for interacting with the LUT gets messed up and
when I close the preset color scales  dialog and click set range I see
-1 to 1, rather than the RTData min/max. After that I have to click
rescale to data range to get it back to where it should be.