[Paraview] Fwd: Re: how to resample data onto a new grid?

Cook, Rich cook47 at llnl.gov
Fri Nov 22 17:00:50 EST 2013

Thanks for cc'ing me.  Piece Invariant does not fix the problem.  I thought it would too but it does not
Thanks!
-- Rich

On Nov 22, 2013, at 12:46 PM, Andy Bauer <andy.bauer at kitware.com<mailto:andy.bauer at kitware.com>>
 wrote:

I sent my reply to the paraview list but just noticed that you weren't cc'ed on it so I'm resending it again to you privately in case you aren't checking the list.

Regards,
Andy