[Paraview] Another paraview x3d export question: pale pale colors output -- how do I hack the x3d exporter?

Cook, Rich cook47 at llnl.gov
Thu Nov 21 13:20:37 EST 2013

Hi,
I finally got the process together to write isosurfaces to read into blender.  there is one glitch remaining, and it's tantalizing to try to fix it.  In paraview, the contour looks like this:
[cid:B50194C6-EC06-45F1-8ECA-D75D125E671D at llnl.gov]

In blender, the result looks like this:

[cid:9029DA75-0349-4A21-8411-C45D660BC324 at llnl.gov]

I've confirmed the difference is in the values being written to the x3d file.  The aspect ratio is different too.  The z axis is squashed by a factor of about 4, so the surface is not as wrinkly.
How can I debug this?
Thanks

--
✐Richard Cook
✇ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory