[Paraview] copy-paste (or ,> clone/dublicate)

Martina Schäfer martina.schafer at fmi.fi
Thu Nov 21 05:21:02 EST 2013

Hi Ian,

great, that's a good point and now I understand better the exact
formulation of the other posts that I had read in the web. I was just
doing copy and paste without creating beforehand a new filter to paste into.
However, now I'm ending up with the seg.faults that others have also
described (and as I see without reporting solutions to it).
Which version of paraview did you try since it worked for you apparently
without seg.fault? I tried 3.14 and 4.0.

Thanks,
Martina

--
Martina Schäfer
martina.schafer at fmi.fi
FMI, Helsinki
+358 503839518, internal 2260
(for non-finnish speakers: when calling, you are prompted to state your
name and to press the #-key afterwards)