[Paraview] Is Glyph filter supported in ParaviewWeb

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Wed Nov 13 08:42:01 EST 2013

Hi Amrita,

I suppose that you mean inside the Web Visualiser application?
If so, the reason was that I only exposed a subset of filters to the UI,
but this can be easily extended. Although, I haven't tested if the panel
generator was working properly with the glyph filter.

To do that, you can edit the file /.../paraview/web/protocols.py and update
the method listFilters()

Nevertheless as a framework ParaViewWeb as access to any filter or any
capability of ParaView that is available via Python.

Seb