[Paraview] Stream Tracer Problem

Paul Graham meteorpaul at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 18:08:12 EST 2013

Hi Ken,

Thanks for figuring it out.  It's a tremendous help!

So now I know I should have used the transform filter on the data from the
beginning, rather than the transform option in the display properties.
This makes a lot of sense since it saves having to transform each and every
time a new variable is displayed (I feel like a dummy for not doing this
first off, but I am fairly new to Paraview).

Greatly appreciated,

Paul