[Paraview] Plugin for rendering vtkGraph in ParaView

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Fri May 17 15:12:31 EDT 2013

Hi,

We are currently working in bringing that VTK renderer + representation
into ParaView. Although, that work won't be available inside ParaView soon
as more effort need to be done toward a proper integration.
Although, if you are willing to go further on that matter, I can share that
piece of code that allow rendering within the python context of ParaView.

Seb