[Paraview] Paraview and vnc/xrdp

Paul McIntosh paul.mcintosh at internetscooter.com
Mon May 13 16:15:19 EDT 2013

Torben,

This was just off the top of my head - some back ground, we have ParaView
working through TurboVNC/VirtualGL nicely on a Centos 5.8 HPC GPU cluster.
We have another project building a cloud version - as we don't have GPU's
yet it is using Mesa (though I have not tried ParaView but know TurboVNC
works with Mesa).

If it is just ParaView and nothing else maybe it is the build? A quick
google shows there are some tricks:

http://paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/ParaView_And_Mesa_3D

Sorry I can't be more help.

Cheers,