[Paraview] Correct ActiveMQ server version or config with ParaviewWeb SuperBuild

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Fri May 10 08:53:48 EDT 2013

Hi Antti,

if you have built ParaViewWeb from ParaView/master from git, you already
have the newest version of ParaViewWeb available to you inside ParaView
proper.

That new version of ParaViewWeb does not require any thirdparty component
such as activemq.
In fact, if you install https://github.com/senchalabs/jsduck and turn ON
the WEB_DOCUMENTATION inside CMake, ParaView will automatically generate a
full web site with all the new documentation for ParaViewWeb. Just search
for a 'www' directory inside your build or install tree.

In fact, if you download any nightly binary from our web site, they already
come with ParaViewWeb available (No need to compile it anymore...). Only
the windows binaries does not contains the Web documentation, but you can
get the web pages from any other system, and those will work just fine.

A real announcement for that new version with documentation update and so
on will happen at the release of ParaVIew 4.0.

Seb