[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Changing Active Variable using pvbatch

Miller Biazus miller_br at hotmail.com
Wed May 8 08:39:38 EDT 2013

Thanks!! It was very helpful.
Miller
P Please
consider the environment before printing this emailEvery day, people hit the print button without really considering why.

From: wascott at sandia.gov
To: miller_br at hotmail.com; paraview at paraview.org
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] [Paraview] Changing Active Variable using pvbatch
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 16:42:07 +0000

This isn’t an “answer”, but maybe a tool that you can use.  I would start ParaView, load your data, Tools/ Start Trace, change the variable, Tools/ Stop Trace.
 This should tell you what you need to know.

Alan