[Paraview] Cube axes label format

Guðni Karl Rosenkjær grosenkj at eos.ubc.ca
Thu May 2 13:26:07 EDT 2013

Hello,

I am using Paraview to visualize data in UTM coordinates. I have a problem
with the labels on the Northing axes, since the label format doesn't
include enough digits for the range my data is in ( as seen on in the
figure attached to the email).

How can I access the string format to be able to change it?

I have made some attempts to do this via a the python shell by doing by
accessing the represtation, rep = GetRepresention() and explore the options
there. But I haven't been able to find where I could change the format. I
have found with google and from playing with the vtk 5.10.1 that
vtkCubeAxesActor has get/set*LabelFormat methods that I am not able to find
in Paraview.

I am using Paraview 3.98.1 (pre-compiled version) on a 64-bit Fedora 17
system.

Thanks for the help.
Cheers,
Gudni