[Paraview] SuperBuild question

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed May 1 12:07:32 EDT 2013

You can do the following:

> edit the versions.cmake file
> in there, you'll find a stub like so

add_revision(paraview
  GIT_REPOSITORY git://paraview.org/ParaView.git
  GIT_TAG "master")

Change that to  something as follows:
add_revision(paraview
  URL <path to paraview tar ball or url>
  URL_MD5 <md5sum for the tar ball>)

I think I want to add some mode for this, but I'm not sure what tar
ball it should point to and what MD5SUM it should use. Maybe I can
provide cmake options to set the two? What do you think?

Utkarsh