[Paraview] AMR filters are inactive

Hedieh Ebrahimi hedieh.ebrahimi at amphos21.com
Tue Mar 26 10:33:51 EDT 2013

Hi

I have as input to paraview my h5 file and the paraview I installed is the
nightly 3.98.0-253-g6c5e1b6 - 64bits.

When i open my dataset and i try to put the filter AMR Countor on my
dataset, paraview gives stops working and quits.

Could you please tell me what is the reason for this? Is this because I am
using the nightly version or sth else ?

Also how can i use the AMR filters. They are not active for me, neither on
cell data nor after implementing Cell Data to Point Data filter.

Also another question, does anybody know how we can put the origin of two
data sets at the same point? I have 2 datasets and I would like to be able
to compare them and to do that I first need them to have same origin.

Thanks

Id appreciate if you guys have some idea.