[Paraview] Problem with pvtr files in Paraview 3.98 and 3.98.1

Dr. Olaf Ippisch olaf.ippisch at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Mar 25 10:07:22 EDT 2013

Dear Utkarsh,

with the help of your sample files I have solved the problem. If anyone
else might run into the same problem here is the reason: In the .vtr
file there are two lines giving the WholeExtent of the RectilinearGrid
and the Piece Extent. I had the extent of the whole domain in the whole
extent. However to work, one has to give the same values as the piece
extent. Only the WholeExtent in the .pvtr file gives the extent of the
whole domain. After I fixed it, it also works with Paraview 3.98.

Best regards and many thanks for your help,
Olaf

--
Dr. Olaf Ippisch
Universität Heidelberg