[Paraview] Show custom cube axes annotations

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Thu Mar 21 14:25:04 EDT 2013

Thanks Felipe,

I'm not sure I'll be able to try it for a while.
On the other hand if at some point you wish to distribute your plugin with
the official ParaView release then that will mean providing your code
publicly and update ParaView superbuild so when it run on our dashboard, it
get build, (eventually test it) and generate the binaries everyday.

Thanks,

Seb