[Paraview] paraview installation error

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Wed Mar 13 10:07:26 EDT 2013

Sorry, nothing comes to my mind after looking at the config, other than it
is possible that the build system got confused and you should try a clean
build in a new build directory. When you do, please save off the entire
build output (make -j 1>& buildout.txt&; tail -f buildout.txt) so that we
can see what happens when vtkFiltersParallelMPI is built and later wrapped
into ParaView's client server (CS) control language.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive