[Paraview] LUT for 2 vti files

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Fri Mar 8 09:25:01 EST 2013

Yes, you need to copy the array that the LUT is used with and change the
name. You can do this easily with the calculator filter. You are correct
that ParaView will only use a single LUT for for pseudo-coloring arrays of
the same name. This is true even if one is a point data array and the other
is a cell data array.

Andy