[Paraview] LUT for 2 vti files

Laurent Paul laurent.paul at uclouvain.be
Fri Mar 8 04:56:38 EST 2013

Dear paraview users,

I would like to load 2 different vti images that are matched (same size,
origin, spacing, etc...). I did it in paraview, work well except that it
seems that the LUT are linked together. I need two different LUTs. Is it
possible? Do I have to create a DataArray not called scalars? It seems
that vti uses an array to apply the LUT, and since both data arrays are
called "scalars", they are displayed using the same LUT.

Thanks,
Laurent.

--
Please consider environmental impact before printing documents