[Paraview] pvserver through ssh tunnel

Kit Chambers kit.chambers.kc at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 05:57:50 EST 2013

Thanks David, That works great.

If I can abuse this list just a little further for advice. Do you have any
suggestions on compression levels both within paraview and for the ssh
tunnel? To put this in context the server is being managed over the
internet (so relatively slow connection). The files being loaded for a
given state are maximum of 150MB.

Even just recommendations of settings to try would be helpful.

Kit