[Paraview] pvserver through ssh tunnel

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Tue Mar 5 08:27:25 EST 2013

Yes you are on the right track.
Remove N from -nNTR since that tells ssh _not_ to run the command. Then
what you have will likely work .
Also consider putting that the command that launches pvserver in a script.
In the script you can do arbitrary setup, such as launching pvserver
through pbs etc.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer