[Paraview] Using paraview with pvserver

Patrick Begou Patrick.Begou at hmg.inpg.fr
Wed Mar 6 02:01:23 EST 2013

Thanks Herwig for your experience on hight performance visualization with Paraview.
I've switch to Hdf5/Xmdf file format and yes, the pvserver behavior in parallel
is more efficient with fast data access and less memory requierement for each
process. I am using a 1024³ structured grid test case with only one scalar for
this tests.

I also notice many instabilities of paraview with this large dataset. So my
question is how could I contribute to improve paraview ? Is there some internal
report facilities in paraview to help developers to identify theses bugs ?

Patrick

|  Equipe M.O.S.T.         | http://most.hmg.inpg.fr          |
|  Patrick BEGOU           |       ------------               |
|  LEGI                    | mailto:Patrick.Begou at hmg.inpg.fr |
|  BP 53 X                 | Tel 04 76 82 51 35               |
|  38041 GRENOBLE CEDEX    | Fax 04 76 82 52 71               |