[Paraview] ParaView crashes in parallel mode

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Tue Mar 5 16:51:22 EST 2013

Hi Herwig,

This had to do with round-off error and trying to use floats and doubles
interchangeably.

I'll have a fix in VTK for it but it may take a bit to propogate. For now
you can try doing a small displacement using the Transform filter if you
want to run in parallel. It's a bit of a hack but at least will get you
past any current barriers. For your data set I used a z transform of +10.

Regards,
Andy