[Paraview] ParaView crashes in parallel mode

Herwig Zilken h.zilken at fz-juelich.de
Mon Mar 4 09:53:44 EST 2013

Hi Andy,

thanks for your offer to help. You can find a smaller dataset (hdf5/xdmf
format) here:

https://gigamove.rz.rwth-aachen.de/download/id/rCMB4vcypE54vz

ParaView crashes when I start pvserver with exact 4 instances (mpiexec
-n 4 pvserver). I can load the dataset, but when I create a D3 filter,
it crashes with the error message below.
(Funnily enough,  it works when I start pvserver with 2 or 3 instances.)
I tested it on 2 different machines, the error showed up on both.

Best regards,

Herwig