[Paraview] Intel Build: QT Error

Angelini, Richard C (Rick) CIV USARMY ARL (US) richard.c.angelini.civ at mail.mil
Fri Jun 21 15:53:51 EDT 2013

I may have actually found the right answer ...

You can pass a platform command to qt/configure and one of the options is linux-icc-64.

So, in the top level cmake, I've added:

qt_EXTRA_CONFIGURATION_OPTIONS:STRING=-platform linux-icc-64

and it *seems* to be building now!

________________________________
Rick Angelini

USArmy Research Laboratory
CISD/HPC Architectures Team
Building 120 Cube 315
Phone:  410-278-6266
________________________________
From: paraview-bounces at paraview.org [paraview-bounces at paraview.org] on behalf of Andy Bauer [andy.bauer at kitware.com]
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2013 3:46 PM
To: Angelini, Richard C (Rick) CIV USARMY ARL (US)
Cc: paraview at paraview.org
Subject: Re: [Paraview] Intel Build: QT Error

Hmm, just to make sure things are working properly do you also get the same thing in the Build/paraview/src/paraview-build/CMakeCache.txt? If you aren't then it may not have been set properly. If it is then the superbuild code would have to be changed to pass that information down to the external projects which probably isn't too hard of a task to do. At that point it may be faster to just build your own version of Qt with specified compilers (look at ParaViewSuperbuild/Projects/qt.cmake for the options that are used to build Qt).

Andy