[Paraview] Creating an orbit camera path with a certain angle to normal of object

Hedieh Ebrahimi hedieh.ebrahimi at amphos21.com
Fri Jun 21 05:44:23 EDT 2013

Hello,

Could anybody please give me a hint how I can create an orbit (camera path)
around an object by setting

CENTER, NORMAL AND ORIGIN of camera orbit in the Animation View.

I know how to create an arbitrary orbit, but I don´t know how to create an
orbit that has a certain angle with the normal of the object.

It is a very time consuming task If I want to create this orbit each time
by manually setting points and I was wondering if there was any way to
create an orbit around the object that has a specific angle with the object
.

Thanks for any replies.
Regards