[Paraview] Can't see an object in view area after OpenFOAM installation with lower ver. of Paraview

Dave dokeun98 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 05:14:59 EDT 2013

Dear all

I already had Paraview ver. 4.0.0 in my 64bit Ubuntu 12.04 LTS.

After installation of OpenFOAM and Paraview ver. 3.12.0, I can see only
grey colour in 'view area' after open data files and I can see loaded
object only when I drag the invisible object with mouse in the view area.

I think I need to uninstall the lower version of Paraview and somehow
link the last version to OpenFOAM but I have no idea.

Would anyone please help me?

Thank you in advance.