[Paraview] New views from python

Reuter, Michael A. reuterma at ornl.gov
Tue Jun 11 09:13:28 EDT 2013

Hi,

    Sorry for the stupid question, but I'm trying to figure out if the new SliceView  and QuadView are available for use from pvpython. This link: http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/Displaying_Data#Slice_View nicely shows the syntax for control, but it implies an active view, so you need to be within ParaView. Am I just missing the documentation on how to create a specific render view from pvpython?

Thanks,

Dr. Michael Reuter
Data Analysis and Visualization Group
Neutron Data Analysis and Visualization Division
Oak Ridge National Laboratory

Office: 1-865-241-7216
Fax: 1-865-574-6080
Email: reuterma at ornl.gov