[Paraview] Import Camera positions

Hedieh Ebrahimi hedieh.ebrahimi at amphos21.com
Tue Jun 11 05:07:52 EDT 2013

Hello all ,

I am trying to save an animation. In my animation I am giving a path for
camera positions by adding Camera/Follow Path in the Animation View and
then adding coordinates in the Camera Positions.

I wonder if there is anyway to import all coordinates for camera positions
as a file.

If i click the camera button on the 3D window and try to save the
configurations, it will just save one coordinate for the camera position
and it doen´t save the path of all the coordinates I have added.

Is there anyway to import camera positions from a file ?

It is really time consuming entering all the values by hand.

I´d appreciate any help.

Thanks