[Paraview] png overlay on a sphere

Karen Wilk kaw at rincon.com
Thu Jun 6 13:45:08 EDT 2013

Ken,

Yes, I'm using the texture mapping.  That's good news--thank you so much!

Karen

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 01:09:21 +0000
From: "Moreland, Kenneth" <kmorel at sandia.gov>
Subject: Re: [Paraview] [EXTERNAL]  Paraview questions
To: "Karen Wilk" <kaw at rincon.com>
Cc: "paraview-owner at paraview.org" <paraview-owner at paraview.org>,
	"paraview at paraview.org" <paraview at paraview.org>

If using texture mapping, a display property, to show the image, you should not need the make the sphere anywhere near the resolution of the image. The rendering process will interpolate values in between sphere vertices to make the results indistinguishable.

-Ken

Sent from my iPad so blame autocorrect.