[Paraview] Viewing a slice as a 2D object

Burlen Loring bloring at lbl.gov
Wed Jun 5 12:26:09 EDT 2013

Hi,

the first thing that comes to mind is the spreadsheet view which lets
you look at numerical values of the data. You can use it in combination
with selection to interactively, using the mouse, identify the subset of
cells/point you are interested in, all without knowing exact coordinates.
http://paraview.org/Wiki/Data_Selection

Does that help?

Burlen