[Paraview] How to send data to ParaView Real Time

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Tue Jun 4 14:58:03 EDT 2013

We are writing some data analysis software in which we would like to visualize each step of our analysis. Is it possible to send ParaView a "chunk" of data at certain times during our program that ParaView will then visualize?I I seem to remember something like this but I must have the syntax incorrect as I am coming up empty searching around the wiki?

Thanks