[Paraview] Difference in output of GUI and PVbatch for same macro

Pradeep Jha pradeep at ccs.engg.nagoya-u.ac.jp
Tue Jun 4 13:08:44 EDT 2013

Hello,

I have put the output, data file, and the xmf file in this directory.

http://arrow.utias.utoronto.ca/~jhapk/gui_vs_pvbatch/

I am trying to plot a slice along with some contours for some data in a
cube. Why is there a difference in both the outputs I get from the PV GUI
and PVbatch? The slice I get using PVbatch is completely dark without any
contours values on it.

I created this macro by using "start trace" and "stop trace" and later
modified it a bit for my convenience. I want to keep the range of maximum
and minimum values for colouring the contours on the slice between 0 to
396.

I am using PV 3.98.

Thanks!!