[Paraview] resume python script from last position

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Sat Jul 27 19:27:32 EDT 2013

Max

Absolutely marvellous, does exactly what I wanted. Just tested it out and it finds the sequence and returns the last index.
I only needed to add an except handler if there were no files found so on the first run it sets last index to 0.

Many thanks indeed. I learn a lot from snippets like these.

Burlen : My mail server rejected an attachment from you with .sh extension. Do I still need it - given that Max's snippet server my current purpose?

Thanks to both of you

JB