[Paraview] Wiki Namespaces

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 11:07:29 EDT 2013

I'm sure that I've mentioned this before on the VTK list, but it would
help the overall organization of the wiki if each of Kitware's
open-source projects utilize their own wiki namespace, since all of
them share the same wiki.

Namespaces are easy to use: if you are adding a wiki page related to
ParaView, name it like this:

ParaView/My_New_Page

If you have several related pages, consider adding a nested namespace:

ParaView/My_Project/Topic_1
ParaView/My_Project/Topic_2

The wiki code will automatically add "breadcrumb" links to the top
of each namespaced page to aid navigation.  The main point of
namespaces, though, is just to make it obvious which pages belong
to which project.

 - David