[Paraview] VTK embedded models in JSP

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Wed Jul 24 17:20:04 EDT 2013

1) pvserver is not a web server. It is meant to run on a cluster for very
large visualization. Which is definitely not what you are looking for.

2) The html page is the only file needed for you. The other files were used
for development of custom web page when streaming could be involved.

Regarding your question about the scripting part, it is definitely doable
but I don't know the step on the top of my head.

You can try to use the trace and see if that give you the proper python
command for pvpython. Otherwise, you should be able to use vtkpython
without ParaView.

Seb