[Paraview] EyeDome Lighting in python

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Fri Jul 19 09:57:24 EDT 2013

Hi Jean,

the "missing parameters here?" should be RenderViewWithEDF.

This is basically the name of the proxy in the XML definition.

ServerManagerConfiguration>

  <ProxyGroup name="views">

    <RenderViewProxy name="RenderViewWithEDL" class="vtkPVRenderViewWithEDL"

        processes="client|renderserver|dataserver"

        base_proxygroup="views" base_proxyname="RenderView">

    </RenderViewProxy>

  </ProxyGroup>

</ServerManagerConfiguration>

Seb