[Paraview] EyeDome Lighting in python

Favre Jean jfavre at cscs.ch
Fri Jul 19 08:07:13 EDT 2013

I am running an interactive parallel viz session on a number of remote GPUs, with an EyeDome Lighting view. The view is created from the GUI panel. Works extremely well, and fast.

What about creating the view from python? I have a fully scripted animation, already working well, but is uses the standard 3D view. I cannot find information on how to ask for an EDL view. What is the syntax?

RenderViewWithEDL1 = CreateRenderView("missing parameters here?")  # or a different name altogether?

this is v4.0.1

TIA for any tip.