[Paraview] new property panel, widget order question

Felipe Bordeu felipe.bordeu at ec-nantes.fr
Thu Jul 18 04:13:52 EDT 2013

I change my plugin to the new property panel architecture. Very nice,
now I can reuse  some of the code that control the widgets in my other
filters.

But, (there is always a but)...

A have a base class  ("Base" derived from vtkAlgorithm), with his own
server_manager_xml file.

Now I have my final class ("Final") derived from Base. Of course this
class has his own server_manager_xml ( using the base_proxygroup,
base_proxyname tags for proper configuration).

My problem is that at the end of this file I use the PropertyGroup to
group the widgets but this not work. Example:
in the server_manager_xml (of the final class)
<PropertyGroup label="Main">
        <Property name="PointArrayStatus" />     <------ this came from
Final
        <Property name="VisualizationSpaceStatus" /> <------ this came
from Base
</PropertyGroup>
<PropertyGroup label="Options">
        <Property name="Refresh" />
<------ this came from Base
        <Property name="ComputeDerivatives" />      <------ this came
from Base
</PropertyGroup>

Inside ParaView the panel has the following order :
[- Properties]
_Main _
   VisualizationSpaceStatus
_Options _
   Refresh
   ComputeDerivatives
_Main
_  PointArrayStatus
[- Display]

I think paraview expose all the base class widgets first and only then
expose the final class widgets.

Can I change this behaviour to correctly order my widgets???

Thanks to all
Felipe

--
Felipe Bordeu Weldt