[Paraview] Disappearing of view

Hedieh Ebrahimi hedieh.ebrahimi at amphos21.com
Wed Jul 10 08:39:15 EDT 2013

hi all,

I am showing my model using Paraview.
I have a filter ISOVolume.

The problem is the result of this filter which is a threshold on the data
goes invisible on the display view and it just shows when I click and drag
the model.

My model and other files in the same DisplayView  are ok and showing on the
Display View and it is just result of this filter which disappears.

The case is it disappears but actually exists there and if I click and hold
the mouse button it shows, but  When I release the mouse button, it goes
invisible again.

I had this problem when trying to create a mesh from a CSV file containing
x,y,z coordinates in another model as well.

Could anybody please tell me how to fix this problem?

Thanks in Advance