[Paraview] Saving multi-block data with names

Matthew Cragun mcragun at totalsim.us
Mon Jul 8 16:44:12 EDT 2013

Hi, I have an EnSight file that I read into Paraview which comes in as
multi-block data.  When I apply an extractBlock filter, the names of the
different regions of my model show up to be extracted.  After extracting a
subset of the data, I save the data as a new *.vtm file.  However the
newFile.vtm, when read into Paraview does not have the names of the
regions.  Is there a way to preserve block names when saving data out of
Paraview?

Thanks in advance,

--
Matt Cragun